Backed with rich domain knowledge, we have been engaged in manufacturing and supplying quality tested Tilting Rotary Furnaces. These furnaces are made with advanced melting technology in accordance with set industry standard. Offered furnaces find their usefulness in aluminum processing and manufacturing industries. Provided furnaces are controlled by latest PLC and SCADA software. In addition to this, offered Tilting Rotary Furnaces are checked on numerous parameters before dispatching into market for ensuring flawless delivery to clients.
- Ideal for melting mixed and contaminated scrap
- Smooth functionality
- Fast operational speed
The high performance tilting rotary furnace range from Melting Solutions produce the most effective melting furnace technology available in the market for processing mixed scrap and drosses. It is able to process many types of scrap including:
The tilting rotary furnace range combines advanced melting technology, process control and high quality engineering. It is aimed primarily at recycling applications. The advantages and flexibility of the tilting rotary furnace continues to deliver savings and efficiencies throughout the aluminum processing industry.
It delivers outstanding energy savings and increases productivity as a bulk melter for die-casting applications. For melting mixed, contaminated scrap including oxidised materials such as dross, the combination of low energy, high metal recovery and flexibility of feedstock, have shown the tilting rotary furnace to be a class leader.
Comparing the tilting rotary furnace range to other traditional rotary and fuel fired reverberatory furnaces shows significant savings:
- Mixed scrap often with contamination (tense, taint, tabor etc)
- Turnings / swarf / chips
- Scrap contaminated with iron and steel inclusions
Advantages of our Tilting Rotary Furnaces:
- Low energy - typically 15% saving
- High metal recovery 3-5% increase in recovery
- Improved productivity - cycle times improves by up to 50%
- Labor savings - automated process requires only one operator to manage multiple furnaces
All of the furnace controls and functions are controlled using the latest PLC and SCADA software. These are then communicated to the operator by a full size color HMI (Human Machine Interface) monitor. SCADA control is offered as an option. The data communicated to the central PLC from the various furnace sensors is displayed and stored. Data includes energy consumption, process temperatures and melt results etc. These are then available to print and transmit via ethernet or wireless applications to remote locations. The tilt rotary range is available in a number of standard capacities from 1 - 23 ton.
- The latest tilting rotary furnaces also deliver savings and efficiencies by using a proven innovative design backed by in-depth process knowledge. They are offered with the following:
- Choice of fuels to suit local conditions, oil, gas, if available, with or without oxygen (oxy-fuel).
- Double pass burner firing with 'proportionator' combustion system to meter and mix the precise ratio of fuel (carbon) to oxidant (air or oxygen).
- Proportionator - accurate real time ratio control gives maximum fuel efficiency and process control. For example to 'oxidize' smoke during the start of a charge or to fire with 'reducing' atmosphere and save metal oxidation.
- Unique door arrangement, enabling the furnace to tilt and fire simultaneously. This gives better mixing of the charge, faster melting and higher metal recovery.
- Fast charging of all types of scrap, even oversize bulky materials, door openings available up to 79" internal diameter. Fully integrated charging machines. Fast charging means faster melting, less energy and more production.
- Variable melting angles. The tilt rotary door design enables the furnace body to be reclined to maximize load capacity.