Product Code : 13
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Set
- 40000 INR
To be a well-known entity in this domain, we have been involved in manufacturing and supplying quality assured Melting Furnaces, which are made with latest innovative techniques. Provided furnaces are devices which are used for high-temperature heating. Offered furnaces find their applications in metalworking, manufacturing, chemical and oil refineries. In addition to this, provided Melting Furnaces have various properties such as user-friendly design, enhanced durability and robust construction. Offered furnaces are available in various specifications as per client's demand.
- Withstand high temperature
- Corrosion resistant surface
- Optimum strength
To succeed in secondary aluminum processing cost effective melting is essential. This means using the most energy efficient melting furnaces and highest level of automation to reduce labor costs. Most importantly though is the need to gain the highest metal recovery.
Our range of gas and oil fired melting furnace includes:
The selection of the correct furnace to melt specific scrap requirements is the key. Melting Solutions not only build all types of melting furnaces but can offer advice to select the correct furnace. This is then backed by the long practical experience of our team.
Characteristics of our advanced melting furnaces include:
- Reverberatory melting furnaces with extended charging slopes stationary or tilting
- Twin chamber melting furnaces with a variety of metal circulation systems
- Sweat furnaces, with special dry hearths for separation of iron inserts in scrap
- Side well furnaces - classic designs with external side wells for melting of thin gage scrap such as swarf, turnings and chips
- Crucible melting furnaces for use in foundries and die casters
- Rotary furnaces for all types of scrap and particularly for dross processing
- Full size doors to enable fast charging and access to the furnace.
- Door surrounds protected with heat resistant cast plates to protect refractories and ensure a lasting door seal.
- With high melt rates and high power inputs burner systems are selected to re-use waste heat from flue gasses by recuperative and regenerative burners. Oxy fuel alternatives are also available.
- Non contact bottom or side induction stirrers for improved metal circulation and unrivalled melt homogeneity.
- External charge wells either side, closed or EMP systems available according to scrap type.
- Refractory linings with high thermal insulation and chemical resistance to corundum formation.
- Accurate pressure control using high temperature flue dampers operated from sensitive pressure transducers.
- Correctly designed furnace geometry to allow easy cleaning of furnace slopes.
- Optimized burner positions and door sizes.
- Doors supplied with clamping mechanisms and seals to conserve energy.
- Models available with ceramic diffusers (porous plugs) embedded in the hearth for injection of nitrogen, argon and gas mixtures containing chloride.
- Including extraction hoods and furnace flue arranged on tilt axis 'knuckle joints' for ease of duct connections.
- Supply Ability
- 10 Set Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 3 Week